COUNTRY PROGRAMME DOCUMENT FOR NEPAL (2018-2022)
The Country Programme for UNDP in Nepal for the period 2018-2022 was formulated on the basis of extensive country-wide consultations with the Government of Nepal and other national and international development partners and stakeholders. It builds on the Government’s Fourteenth Development Plan, the United Nations Development Assistance Framework 2018-2022, as well as the Agenda 2030 and other international conventions and commitments of Nepal.
UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE FRAMEWORK FOR NEPAL (2018-2022)
The United Nations Development Assistance Framework 2018-2022 sets out the UN partnership aiming to support Nepal as it carves out its development agenda over the next five years. At the core of this new UNDAF are the SDGs, the Government of Nepal’s Fourteenth Plan, and international commitments and norms to which Nepal is a party. Leaping off from the lessons learned from the previous UNDAF (2013- 2017), this new framework builds upon successes, incorporates emerging issues and agreements, and serves to address Nepal’s larger economic, social, and environmental objective.
United Nations Development Assistance Framework for Nepal (2018-2022)
- Standard Basic Framework Agreement (SBFA)
- United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) 2012 - 2017
- Country Programme Action Plan (CPAP) 2013-2017
- United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) 2008 - 2010
- Country Programme Document (CPD) 2008 - 2010
- Signed Country Programme Action Plan (CPAP) 2008 - 2010
- Concurrence for extension of CPAP until 2012
- CPAP extension 2010 - 2012
- UNDAF Annual Report 2009