- UNDP does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training, visa or other fee). Go to http://jobs.undp.org and click on Vacancies to see the latest career opportunities with UNDP.
- UNDP does not charge a fee at any stage of its procurement process (supplier registration, bids submission or other fee). Go to http://procurement-notices.undp.org/ to see the latest business opportunities with UNDP.
- UNDP does not request or issue personal bank checks, Money Grams, Western Union or any other type of money transfer at any stage of its procurement / recruitment process.
- UNDP does not request any information related to bank accounts or other private information prior to formal registration as a vendor.
- UNDP does not offer prizes, awards, funds, certificates, scholarships or conduct lotteries through telephone, e-mail, social media, mail or fax.
- We strongly recommend that recipients of solicitations to apply for positions or engage in procurement exercises exercise caution regarding such solicitations.
- Financial loss and identity theft can result from the transfer of money or personal information to those issuing such fraudulent correspondence. UNDP is not responsible for any such loss or theft.
- Victims of scams may also wish to report them to local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action. Internet based scams can be reported to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.