Development progress in numbers
- 43 countries supported to address gender-based violence.
- 71 million people in 36 countries gained access to essential services.
- 1 million jobs protected by labour market measures.
- US$1.6 billion raised to help countries respond to and recover from COVID-19.
- 81 countries implemented policies based on COVID-19 socio-economic impact assessments.
Inclusive and effective democratic governance
- 38 million new voters registered in 30 countries.
- 26 countries supported to implement action plants to address radicalization.
- 82 countries adopted more than 580 digital solutions for e-commerce and e-governance.
- 2.4 million rural households in 33 countries benefitted from clean, affordable and sustainable energy.
- 115 countries reached by UNDP's Accelerator Labs Network.
- US$3.8 billion mobilized in innovated SDG bonds.
- 3 million people in 29 countries benefitted from jobs and improved livelihoods in crisis or post-crisis settings.
For more information, visit UNDP's Annual Report.