You are invited to share feedback on a DRAFT Guidance Note to support implementation of UNDP's Social and Environmental Standards (SES).
Please click here to access the DRAFT Guidance Note SES 2: Climate Change and Disaster Risks.
The document provides guidance on how to determine when SES 2 applies; how to assess and manage impacts and risks related to climate change and disaster risks; and how to address specific SES requirements for projects that trigger the Standard.
Please send comments and feedback to the SES team at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 August 2021.
Feedback can be shared in the email or entered directly in the downloaded document.
For Questions and Feedback, please contact:
- Social and Environmental Standards (SES) team: email@example.com
- Social and Environmental Compliance Unit (SECU): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stakeholder Response Mechanism (SRM): email@example.com
Help Spread the Word:
Adoption and launch of the Social and Environmental Standards and accompanying Accountability Mechanism was an important milestone for UNDP. A crucial next step is ensuring that impacted communities, governments, and other implementing partners understand and adhere to the SES, and are clear about the multiple options the Accountability Mechanism offers to communities and individuals for resolving concerns and grievances.
- What are YOUR ideas for spreading the word globally about the SES, SECU and SRM?
- What information and materials do you need from UNDP to help reach out to communities and other partners?
- What networks or organizations can serve as partners in spreading the word?
- Who else should receive information or participate in outreach activities?
Sign Up to Receive Updates:
For updates on new materials, training, and opportunities, please sign up below: