Kathmandu Metropolitan City (KMC) Business Hub or KMC-Hub is envisioned to become a physical platform that provides an enabling ecosystem for start-ups and enterprises to accelerate their ideas and skills on business and entrepreneurship. Impact Hub Kathmandu (formerly known as Nepal Communitere) will implement a three month long ideation program with support from UNDP and KMC to incubate 20 business ideas with the aim to develop ecosystem capabilities to create urban solutions in Kathmandu.
This ideation program is a participatory learning experience that uses the human centered-design approach to provide Nepali entrepreneurs with the knowledge, skills, tools, networks and resources to design and develop resilient business models. We offer a flexible curriculum designed and delivered to allow entrepreneurs to determine their own action plans to meet specific milestones for success, growth and sustainability keeping in mind the new business environment we’re seeing today.
If you are young, motivated, coachable and have a business idea that addresses the urban issues and needs, apply for the KMC-Hub idea incubation program to test and develop urban solutions, products and services.
- Business ideas designed for Kathmandu that fall under either one of the following 4 thematic areas - Tourism, Environment, Health, Education
- Workable idea (both digital and/or non-digital solutions).
- Registered businesses with 1-2 years of market traction
- Age group 21-40
- The applying team should have a minimum of 3 members with mandatory female participation.
- Entrepreneurs who demonstrate a readiness to iterate, validate and adopt innovative solutions that come up during the program.
- Need basic and practical business development skills.
- Hungry to learn, grow and network.
Top 10 team will receive NPR 5 Lakhs each seedfund to further stregthen their ideas. (Conditions apply)
Extended Deadline : 20 Feb 2022 (Updated)
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com or 5530229