UNDP and the Government of Mongolia’s partnership is governed by the Standard Basic Assistance Agreement. This Agreement describes the basic conditions under which UNDP shall assist the Government and how UNDP-assisted projects shall be executed.
UNDP's country programme is anchored in Mongolia's national priorities. From 2023-2027, the UN Country Team’s partnership with the Government of Mongolia is guided by the new United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework (UNSDCF). UNDP’s specific programme is detailed in UNDP Country Programme Document (CPD), formulated in line with UNDP’s 2022-2025 Strategic Plan and the UN Mongolia UNSDCF. The UNDP CPD 2023-2027 is approved by UNDP Executive Board in September 2022
- Standard Basic Framework Agreement (SBBA)
- Country Programme Document 2023-2027 -English
- Abridged Country Programme Document 2023-2027 - English
- Abridged Country Programme Document 2023-2027 - Mongolian
- United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework (UNSDCF) 2023-2027_English version
- United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework (UNSDCF) 2023-2027_Mongolian version
Social and Environmental Standards, Stakeholder Grievance and Compliance Procedures
The SES are integral to quality assurance and risk management in all UNDP programming. They define in clear and concrete terms what UNDP stands for, in line with our mandate and the UN’s normative framework. Stakeholder grievance and compliance review functions underpin the SES. To learn more, please visit the home page of the Stakeholder Response Mechanism (SRM) and the Social and Environmental Compliance Unit (SECU).