August 19, 2022
One of the key elements of the Green Deal is green diplomacy, which is aimed at synchronizing of the best practices and legislation with the requirements of the European Union.
Decision trees – are a collection of practical recommendations to identify the best optimal ways of adapting to changes embedded in the EU legislation.
You are welcome to read through the decision trees developed within the framework of the Supporting Green Recovery in Ukraine project on the following topics:
- Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM);
- Circular Economy Action Plan (CEAP);
- From Farm to Fork strategy;
- Methane emissions reduction strategy;
- Sustainable finance. EU Green Deal;
- EU Biodiversity Strategy 2030;
- Just Transition Mechanism;
- EU Chemicals Strategy;
- EU’s new energy taxation system.