UNDP Kyrgyzstan is looking for proactive and motivated young people for cooperation in areas of communication, environment, peace and justice, socio-economic growth and innovation.
We announce the recruitment of volunteers for the Youth Program 2022 !
UNDP invites active youth of Kyrgyzstan between 18 and 28 years old to cooperate on a volunteer basis in the following areas:
• Public relations, including SMM;
• Administrative and program activities and support;
• Organization of youth events.
It is expected that the selected volunteers will be assigned to areas, receive appropriate training and provide unbearable support to UNDP activities and increase youth participation in our programs.
• Be a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic and physically reside in the country;
• Be between the ages of 18 and 28;
• Have free time from 5 to 12 hours a week;
• Have regular access to the Internet through a smartphone or computer / laptop;
• Have a strong desire to change the world for the better.
• Applications will only be accepted through the Google Form.
• The application must be accompanied by a resume describing your previous experience of volunteering, internship, work. If there is no such experience, apply anyway - we appreciate the motivation of candidates;
• Applications will be accepted until February 15, 18:00 Bishkek time.
*The Youth Program is a UNDP volunteer program where participants can learn and realize their potential in the priority areas of the organization, such as climate change, environmental protection, socio-economic growth, peace and justice. This year, the program will be conducted with the participation of mentors among the graduates of last year's program.
**The age of participants is limited due to the fact that the Youth Program aims to support and increase the potential of a young population group, which, according to various estimates, is vulnerable and often lacks access to resources, including training, capacity building and / or social meaningful activity.
All questions related to the Youth Program should be directed to: email@example.com
Selected volunteers will perform their tasks under the direct supervision of the Communications Department, allocating up to 20 hours per week to the Youth Program 2022.
Benefits of volunteering
UNDP does not pay remuneration for volunteer work, but offers a unique opportunity to gain experience in an international professional field. Applicants who successfully complete the 2022 Youth Program will be issued Certificates of Completion, a letter of recommendation, and privileged mentor status for the next round of the Program.
UNDP is committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Applications from individuals belonging to ethnic minority groups, religious minorities, people with disabilities and any other unrepresented groups are welcome to apply.