Do you want to receive grant funds of up to 1 million soms?
September 16, 2022
Do you have an active business or a viable business idea but lack the financial resources to develop it? Then we can help you! Business accelerator John Galt announced a competition of business projects for residents of Batken, Jalal-Abad and Osh regions. If you live in these regions, then be sure to apply through the link below. Participation requirements:
• you are between 18 and 35 years old;
• you are a start-up and operating entrepreneur who needs additional financing;
• you live in Batken, Jalal-Abad or Osh regions;
• you are interested in participating in the project, attracting investments and developing your business.
• online trainings on entrepreneurship and financial management will be held;
• finalize their business projects and present them;
• Based on the results of pre-acceleration and presentations, they will have the opportunity to attract grant funds from 120,000 to 1 million soms;
• will receive consulting support throughout the entire cooperation (up to 1 year) from experienced businessmen and financiers.
Application for participation in the selection: you can fill out an application here
John Galt on social networks: Instagram, Facebook
Contact number for questions: +996 (707) 777 455
Application deadline: until October 15, 2022 inclusive
The business accelerator is being held as part of the UNDP project “Socio-economic recovery from the negative consequences of Covid-19 in Osh, Jalal-Abad, Batken regions of the Kyrgyz Republic” funded by the Russian Federation.
The competition is a continuation of the "Janyration" initiative, which was previously implemented in 2018, 2019 and 2021. At the first stage, the initiative includes the collection of applications and trips to the regions of the Kyrgyz Republic in order to identify young people who are interested in entrepreneurship and who want to receive additional education in business planning, critical thinking skills and communications. At the second stage, the collected applications are processed by a specially created commission and the participants whose business projects were selected undergo pre-acceleration training in basic finance and business management. The training is followed by testing on the materials covered and individual phone calls with each of the participants for a better understanding of business ideas.
This is followed by the stage of direct acceleration, where 60 people will undergo in-depth training on financial management, finding a niche, etc. for 4 days. Acceleration will take place in Issyk-Kul at the ololoAkJol boarding house. On the final day after the presentation of business projects, participants will be identified who will receive grant funding to develop their business.