Supported by EU and UNDP, Zaporizhzhia CCI launches free online webinars for business
The series of webinar programmes is aimed at representatives of micro-, small- and medium-sized businesses in the Zaporizhzhia Oblast, local governments working with businesses, and NGOs.
Kyiv, 8 April 2022 – Zaporizhzhia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI), together with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Ukraine and the European Union, has developed a series of training and training consulting webinars to help organise business in Zaporizhzhia Oblast during the war.
The programme explains tax changes introduced in Ukrainian legislation to support the economy, labour relations, and the issue of force majeure. A separate important block of the course addresses working under conditions of changing transport flows and supply chains, and covers the organisation of logistics, exports and imports, and the restructuring of value chains.
The online events will be held from April to May 2022. The exact dates are being finalised.
In particular, webinars will focus on the following topics:
- tax changes during martial law: Law of Ukraine No. 2120-IX;
- relocating a business;
- how to protect and retain employees – the most common personnel issues;
- critical business problems caused by hostilities and ways to solve them, using real cases as examples;
- restructuring value chains;
- problematic issues of industrial SMEs: logistics, imports, exports;
- export-import operations under martial law, foreign trade contracts: reviewing conditions, minimising risks;
- military actions as force majeure and conditions of the non-fulfilment of contractual obligations of Ukrainian counterparties;
- processes in the international supply of goods under martial law. Significant changes and innovations;
- Features of the importing of humanitarian aid.
Among the speakers:
- Mykola LARIN, Project Manager of the FEA Association of Exporters and Importers, an expert in the field of international trade;
- Oleksandr YURCHAK, General Director of the Association of Industrial Automation Enterprises of Ukraine, coordinator of the Industry 4.0 movement in Ukraine;
- profile heads of the CCI of Ukraine, heads of committees of entrepreneurs;
- Olha TROFYMOVA, Director of the Quality Centre, International Certified Management Consultant SMS, IMC-Ukraine;
- Yulia PLIEVA, CEO and owner of Apple Consulting®;
- Yevhenia LYTVYNOVA, President / CEO / Analyst of the Exporters' Club of Ukraine
- Svitlana ZABOLOTNA, a consultant on labour relations and personnel accounting;
- Olha TSELUYKO, tax and financial consultant;
- Milityna VELYKA, head of LLC "Accountant", practising accountant;
- Yulia PYNDUS, Head of CPTL Consulting Services, FEA Consultant.
The training programme is implemented under the project "Anti-crisis platform ‘Unite regional business – win together!’" with the support of the United Nations Development Programme and the European Union, provided under the United Nations Recovery and Peacebuilding Programme.
Link to events calendar: cci.zp.ua/zaporizka-tpp-pidgotuvala-programu-ekspertnoyi-pidtrymky-dlya-biznesu/
Mandatory registration via this link: cutt.ly/PFrZMhA
Additional information by phone: +380 (50) 484 1197, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org