UNDP launches free new online training for entrepreneurs impacted by the war
September 16, 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), together with the Regional Development Agency of Luhansk Oblast, has organized a series of webinars and online meetings to help businesses to stay in business despite the challenging circumstances of war. The advisory platform was developed for representatives of micro, small and medium-sized businesses (MSMEs) and local self-government bodies that work with businesses, public organizations and business associations.
The sessions will take place on the Crisis Management Platform "Unifying the business of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts" from September-November 2022.
The following topics will be covered:
- Effective lines of business during the war in Ukraine.
- Grant applications under the "eRobota" programme from the Government of Ukraine.
- Determining the damage and the number of damages caused to MSMEs and organizations due to the destruction of their property and lost profits from the impossibility or obstacles in the conduct of business activities.
- Algorithm for becoming a successful entrepreneur.
- How to write a business plan and "sell" your product for the first time.
- How to create the best and necessary service, and what to rely on when forming your product.
- Activity, activities and services of the system of chambers of commerce and industry of Ukraine in a crisis and non-standard situation.
- Developing a business model, defining who the customers are.
- How to create your brand. Marketing strategy. Social media marketing tools
- Certificate of attestation of force majeure circumstances: types, registration procedure, application practice.
- Financial and legal aspects for creating a business.
- Inspirational leadership in business.
Media enquiries: Yuliia Samus, UNDP Ukraine Communications Lead; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org