BIDDER'S FORUM IN COTABATO: Civil Works, Services Integration, ICT Equipment Supply and Installation, Internet Connectivity Solutions
January 31, 2023
BIDDERS’ FORUM IN COTABATO FOR CIVIL WORKS, SERVICES INTEGRATION, ICT EQUIPMENT SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION, INTERNET CONNECTIVITY SOLUTIONS
16 February 2023
9:00AM - 4:00PM
Final venue within Cotabato City will be confirmed with registered participants.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in the Philippines invites all civil works contractors/construction companies, systems integration firms, ICT companies (supply and installation), and internet connectivity solutions providers to attend the BIDDERS’ FORUM to be held on 16 February 2023 from 9:00AM to 4:00PM. Final venue within Cotabato City will be confirmed with registered participants.
The forum will provide information on upcoming procurement bidding processes for the following:
1) Supply, Delivery, Installation, and Configuration of Data Center, Call Management, Computing and Network System, and Power and Electrical System for the MILG-BARMM
2) Digital Centers with Interactive Call Centers for Local Government Units (LGUs) and Ministries in BARMM
3) Construction of solar dryer and warehouse, school libraries, wash facilities, two-classroom madrasah and other civil works in various communities within the BARMM
Participants will also be oriented on the tendering system of UNDP and be assisted in registering as bidder; and will therefore be required to bring a laptop, and prepare digital copies/saved .pdf files of the following documents:
-DTI or SEC Registration Certificate
- BIR Certificate of Registration or valid Tax Clearance
- Valid Mayor’s Permit
- Proof of Banking showing the account name, bank name and account number (no transaction history)- e.g. Information page of Passbook/ Void Check/ Bank statement, Machine- Validated deposit slip
Interested firms must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Company name, Company Address, Name of Representative, Email address. Please write in the email subject line: “BIDDERS’ FORUM BARMM” and confirm participation by 13 February 2023.
Kindly limit to 2 participants per company. Please note that there is no registration fee for this event. Thank you and we look forward to your participation.