UNDP in Belarus
The recruitment and selection in UNDP is guided by the following five principles:
- Competition: Selection will follow a visible and fair competitive process for all vacancies.
- Objectivity: Screening is conducted with professional rigor, with candidates measured against clearly articulated criteria, job skills and competencies and corporate priorities.
- Transparency: The recruitment and selection criteria and all phases of recruitment processes are transparent to staff and candidates to the fullest extent possible.
- Diversity: UNDP is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
- Accountability: Hiring managers are accountable both for their selection proposals and the manner in which they have followed the processes leading up to them.