Pride and Prejudice
3 March 2016 - Hong Kong, London, New York
Pride and Prejudice is a global, 24-hour event spanning three cities around the world. It will catalyze fresh debate on the economic and human costs of discrimination against the LGBT community. The event will challenge policymakers and industry leaders to rethink the future of the LGBT movement and its impact on business.
Programme highlights include:
- What is the outlook for LGBT rights in different parts of the world?
- Can legislation shift public opinion, or should policy follow social change?
- What are the economic, business, social and human costs of discrimination?
- Why should LGBT rights matter to business?
- Where is the next front in the battle for LGBT acceptance?
Visit the Pride and Prejudice website for more details.