Oslo Governance Centre
Cohort III: Gender responsive peacebuilding
UNDP OGC along with The Peace Research Institute in Oslo (PRIO) co-hosted the third cohort on the topic of ‘Gender Responsive Peacebuilding’ from 5–16 March 2018 in Oslo.
Selected Fellows working at the country level explored this topic in-depth and generated new insights and knowledge on this topic.
This Programme gives the Fellows an opportunity to reflect on their work supporting gender responsive peacebuilding at the local and national level, identify both the added value and challenges that they have observed, and come up with recommendations for strengthening gender responsive peacebuilding.
Read about what the Fellows were focussing on 5-16 March 2018 in Oslo:
Read about who participated in the 3rd cohort of the PDA Fellowship:
Issue Briefs from PDA Fellowship Cohort III:
- Gender responsive peacebuilding and the inclusion of faith Based organisations – a reflection by Angeline Nkwenkam Nguedjeu
- Enhancing the full potential of South Sudanese women to foster inclusive dialogue and sustainable peace by Julius Otim
- Implementing the women peace and security agenda in the post-negotiation phase of peace agreements by Marie-Josée Kandanga
- What does gender-responsive peacebuilding look like? A case study of mainstreaming gender into a Preventing Violent Extremism programme in South and Southeast Asia by Nashida Sattar
- A creative approach to increasing women’s participation in Zimbabwe’s national healing and reconciliation process by William Tsuma