UNDP in Brussels
Who we are
Part of UNDP's Bureau of External Relations and Advocacy (BERA), the UNDP Representation Office in Brussels positions UNDP as European Union’s partner of choice towards the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals by:
- Influencing the policy development and fostering partnerships to make the 2030 Agenda a reality;
- Mobilizing resources towards UNDP’s Strategic Plan and its key thematic areas;
- Promoting and communicating UNDP's partnership with the EU;
- Supporting UNDP Country Offices to contribute to and benefit from the partnership with the EU;
- Leading the UN Brussels Team in its interaction with the EU, and providing operational support to UN presence in Brussels.
We work closely with institutions of the European Union (EU) - the European Commission, European Parliament, EU Council, the European External Action Service, and the Committee of the Regions, and key stakeholders such as the Asian, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States (ACP Secretariat), civil society and think-tanks.