UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. We are on the ground in more than 170 countries, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and our wide range of partners. Want to work for us?
Vacancy notice of UNDP's projects
- Consultancy for undertaking baseline assessments needed for the establishment of Wetland Conservation Area (WCA) in Thai Binh Province. Deadline for submissions: 09.00AM, Thursday, December 24, 2015, (Ha Noi time, working hour)
- Consultancy for updating the existing inventories of wetland in Vietnam and develop detailed list of important wetlands and mapping on result of important wetlands inventories. Deadline for submissions: 09.00AM, Thursday, December 24, 2015, (Ha Noi time, working hour)
- 01 National consultant group (including 01 team leader and 03 team members) to support NTP-SPR 2016-2020 Harmonized Component Project Design. Deadline for submissions: By 16:00, 15th Dec, 2015.
- Project Secretary. Deadline for submissions: 22nd December 2015, 05.00 p.m (Ha Noi time)
- 4 National Consultants (1Ecologist and Team leader; 1 wetlands specialist, 1 Socio-Economist; 1 Data / GIS Expert) to undertake basic surveys needed for the establishment of Wetland Conservation Areas (WCAs) in Thua Thien Hue Province. Deadline for subsmissions: 16pm, 16th December 2015
- 02 National Consultants to update the EHI, tracking tools, development scorecard for monitoring of two sites and project. Deadline for submissions: 16pm, 16th December 2015
- 01 Project Assistant cum Interpreter. Interested candidates are required to send application files via either email or posting no later than 17.00 pm, Wednesday, 20th January 2016