Guides and Toolkits
Helpful resources for Country Offices and leads for Innovation projects.
- UNDP Field Guide to Exploring Innovation: An overview with tips and examples of four of the innovation approaches that UNDP uses with national partners around the world
- Crowdfunding in UNDP: Guidance for Project Managers, including tips and questions for planning, launching and managing a crowdfunding campaign and targets UNDP personnel
- New technology and the Prevention of Violence and Conflict
- Innovation Approaches: A cheat-sheet overview of some of the approaches for which the UNDP Innovation Facility provides support.
- Innovation Card
- Scaling-Up Checklist English | Français
- UNDP Project Cycle Hackers’ Kit: This resource brings innovation to the center of UNDP by embedding ready-to-use tools in every phase of the project management cycle
- Development Impact & You: Toolkit providing development practitioners with useful tools to assist in inventing, adopting or adapting ideas that can deliver better results. (Created with Nesta)
- Social Innovation Camp: Toolkit distilling UNDP's experience with Social Innovation Camps into a "how-to" manual. (Created by UNDP Armenia)