Global Programme on Anti-corruption for Development Effectiveness (PACDE)
Highlights of the key achievements in 2013
The report attempts to address the recommendations made by the 2012 mid-term review of PACDE and demonstrates our continued efforts to improve our result reporting on anti-corruption by focusing on country level impact and documenting lessons learned and challenges. The further improvements to results-based management made in this report are well in line with UNDP’s Strategic Plan 2014-2017, Changing with the World, which aims to improve UNDP’s institutional effectiveness in its programming and operations.
More specifically, the report reflects improvement in the following areas:
- Reporting against the result framework.
- Making better linkages between policy and programme support and results on the ground.
- Documenting key lessons learned and challenges.
- Capturing the impact of global advocacy work.
- Promoting a multi-disciplinary and integrated approach on anti-corruption.