Working arrangements for the Global Partnership
The mandate for the 'Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation', as well as light global arrangements to support the monitoring of the Busan commitments were agreed at the final meeting of the OECD DAC Working Party on Aid Effectiveness on 28 and 29 June 2012.
Following the meeting, consultations among stakeholders confirmed the appointment of three ministerial Co-Chairs for the Global Partnership, as well as the members of its Steering Committee. The process of designing a post-Busan global framework attracted significant interest from the range of countries and organisations that endorsed the Busan Partnership declaration.
Ms Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Minister of Finance, Nigeria; Ms Armida Alisjahbana, Minister of State for National Development Planning, Indonesia and Mr Andrew Mitchell, Secretary of State for International Development, United Kingdom, have been confirmed as Co-Chairs of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation.
The membership of a senior-level Steering Committee was also announced (a full list of names is provided below). The inaugural meeting of the Steering Committee is scheduled to take place in autumn 2012.
Confirmed Co-Chairs and Steering Committee Members
- Ms. Armida Alisjahbana, Minister of State for National Development Planning, INDONESIA.
- Mr Andrew Mitchell, Secretary of State for International Development, UNITED KINGDOM.
- Ms. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Minister of Finance, NIGERIA.
Steering Committee members:
Mr. Brahim Adoum Bachar, Secretary General, Ministry of Economy and Planning, CHAD.
Mr. Luis Fernando Carrera Castro, Secretary for Planning and Programming, Presidency,
Mr. Iqbal Mahmood, Senior Secretary, Ministry of Finance, BANGLADESH.
Ms. Noumea Simi, Assistant Chief Executive Officer, Ministry of Finance, SAMOA.
Mr. Helder da Costa, Director of the International Secretariat of the g7+, Ministry of Finance, TIMOR-LESTE*.
(* representing the g7+ group of fragile and conflict-affected states)
Mr. Luis Olivera, Executive Director, Peruvian Agency for International Cooperation (APCI), PERU.
Mr. Gustavo Martin Prada, Director, EUROPEAN COMMISSION.
Ms. Enna Park, Director General for Development Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, KOREA.
Mr. Donald Steinberg, Deputy Administrator, US Agency for International Development, UNITED STATES.
(to be confirmed)
Mr. Martin Chungong, Director, Division of Programmes, INTER-PARLIAMENTARY UNION.
Ms. Mayra Moro-Coco, BETTERAID.
Ms. Sophie Sirtaine, Director, Corporate Reform and Strategy, Operations, Policy and Country Services, WORLD BANK.
Ms. Sigrid Kaag, Assistant Secretary General and Assistant Administrator, Bureau for External Relations and Advocacy, UNDP.
Mr. Brian Atwood, Chair, Development Assistance Committee, OECD.
A Joint OECD / UNDP secretariat will support the effective functioning of the Global Partnership. The focal points listed below are at hand to provide information and respond to any queries:
- 5월 4일 (수) 오전 10시 고려대학교에서 “UNDP 인간개발보고서: 일과 인간개발”에 관한 라운드테이블이 열립니다. UNDP 서울정책센터, 외교부 및 고려대학교가 공동 개최하는 이번 라운드테이블에는 국제개발과 일의 의미에 대해 논의할 전문가들이 다수 참여합니다. 참석을 원하시는 분들은 다음 링크를 통해 사전 신청 바랍니다! http://goo.gl/forms/SwuZQGtwwo The UNDP Seoul Policy Centre, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Korea University invite you to join the roundtable titled “UNDP Human Development Report: Work and Human Development” on 4 May, 2016 at 10:00am at Korea University. Representatives from leading universities, research institutions, UN agencies, NGOs and governments will discuss the implications of work for human development. To attend, please sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/SwuZQGtwwo 28 April AT 11:07 PM
- 지속가능개발목표 (#SDGs)를 홍보하는 UNDP 의 쌍둥이 “판다 대사” 이름짓기 캠페인이 가수 수지를 비롯한 여러 고위급 인사들이 참여한 가운데 오늘 용인 에버랜드에서 국내 론칭 되었습니다. 캠페인 홈페이지 www.sdgpanda.org 를 통해 이름 공모전에 참여한 분들에게는 UNDP 판다 홍보대사로 선발될 기회가 주어집니다. 자세한 사항은 다음을 클릭하세요! http://bit.ly/23LBmGK UNDP’s Global Panda Campaign to name its twin “Pambassadors” for the Sustainable Development Goals (#SDGs) was launched at Everland in Korea today in the presence of popular Korean singer, Suzy, among others. Please visit www.sdgpanda.org to win a chance to become one of UNDP’s 17 Panda Envoys, and click here for full story: http://bit.ly/23LBmGK 21 April AT 11:26 AM
- UNDP 서울정책센터는 국내 재해 위기 감축을 위한 재식림의 가치평가 분석을 담당할 단기 컨설턴트를 급히 채용 중입니다. 세부 내용은 첨부 링크를 참고하시기 바라며, 널리 공유해주시기 바랍니다! The UNDP Seoul Policy Centre is urgently recruiting short-term consultants to conduct analysis on the valuation of reforestation in terms of disaster risk reduction in the Republic of Korea. Please consult the following links for details, and please share widely! https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=65672 https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=65672 https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=65650 19 April AT 10:03 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook