- "Work for Human Development" Discussed at Roundtable on UNDP Human Development Report May 4, 2016
- UNDP Seoul Policy Centre and Seoul Government Discuss Ways to Share Korea’s Open Data and Public Construction Policies with Partner Countries Mar 15, 2016
- UNDP Highlights Partnership with Seoul Metropolitan Government at Annual Networking Meeting Feb 23, 2016
- UNDP’s work presented at Workshop on SDGs Approach towards Building Resilience to Disasters and Climate Change Feb 18, 2016
- The challenges and opportunities of the sustainable development agenda explained to students in Korea Feb 12, 2016
- UNDP Seoul Policy Centre contributes to discussions on promoting gender considerations in science and technology for development Feb 11, 2016
- UNDP Seoul Policy Centre participates in UN 70th anniversary celebrations in Korea Nov 17, 2015
- UNDP shares public service expertise at UN Public Service Forum 2014 Jul 4, 2014
Busan Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation
Jun 4, 2013
The “Busan Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation” could mark a turning point in international development cooperation as it brings together developing nations, including major providers of south-south cooperation, donor countries, civil society and private funders together under one framework.
Korean e-governance knowledge helps build democratic societies in the developing world
Jul 9, 2012
Democracy flourishes when all voices are of equal importance and everyone gets to participate in the decisions that affect their lives.