- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Equatorial Guinea
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Lao PDR
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- About Us
- Research and Publications
- News Center
Showing 41 - 60 of 63
06 Oct 2012
The Annual Seoul ODA conference will seek to link Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation to the post-2015 process.
26 Sep 2012
UNDP Seoul Policy Centre Director breaks down the concepts of empowering people and supporting national resilience in a presentation and discussion with Seoul students.
18 Sep 2012
UNDP biodiversity chief calls for greater cooperation with Korea.
07 Sep 2012
UNDP Seoul Policy Centre uses Twitter to showcase joint Korea-UNDP development successes to the UNDP Executive Board
- 04 Sep 2012
22 Aug 2012
Through the Joint Korea-UNDP MDG Trust Fund Korea supports social business in Timor-Leste
21 Aug 2012
Working arrangements for the Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation
- 15 Aug 2012
- 13 Aug 2012
- 16 Jul 2012
09 Jul 2012
Democracy flourishes when all voices are of equal importance and everyone gets to participate in the decisions that affect their lives.
29 Jun 2012
The following is from a report in the Korea Herald on the Korea launch of the Africa Human Development Report 2012: 'Towards a food secure future.’
28 Jun 2012
The Korea launch of the UNDP Africa Human Development Report 2012 “Towards a food secure future” will be held at 3:30pm to 4:30pm at the Peacock Suite on 36th floor of the Lotte Hotel in Seoul on Thursday 28th of June.
12 Jun 2012
The following is an Opinion piece by the Director of the UNDP Seoul Policy Centre in the Korea Joongang Daily.
11 Jun 2012
The UNDP Seoul Policy Centre, the Korea Development Institute, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and the Graduate School of International Studies at Korea University will host experts from 13 Asian nations to discuss global development after 2015 on Wednesday 13th of June at the GSIS conference hall.
30 Apr 2012
The following is taken directly from an interview with the Director of the UNDP Seoul Policy Centre, Anne-Isabelle Degryse-Blateau by the Korea Herald.
25 Apr 2012
Students engaged in lively debate with officials from five UN bodies represented in the Republic of Korea in Busan today.
16 Apr 2012
At an open policy forum on sustainable international development on April 13, Korean civil society made clear calls for more global action as the world gears up for the 2012 UN Conference on Sustainable Development, or “Rio+20”.
07 Mar 2012
UNDP Seoul Policy Centre facilitates Korea-Vietnam dialogue on the role of think tanks in policy making
A senior delegation from the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Association (VUSTA) met with UNDP Seoul Policy Centre staff today to discuss the evolving role of think tanks in Korea’s development and how this experience could benefit Vietnam.
02 Feb 2012
The 2nd Seoul Civil Society Forum on the post-Busan global development agenda was organized on 2-3 February 2012 by the Korea Council for Overseas Cooperation (KCOC), Korea Civil Society Forum on International Development Cooperation (KoFID) and KOICA.
- Over the past twenty years, natural disasters are estimated to have killed over one million people, affected over four billion people, and cost the global economy a staggering US$2 trillion. Airports play a key role in providing aid relief and supporting rapid recovery in disaster zones. Through our partnership with Deutsche Post DHL, see how we are helping airports around the world prepare for disasters: about an hour ago
- Women, particularly poor and rural women whose lives are inextricably tied to the environment, have valuable knowledge and experiences that can be used in promoting the sustainable management of natural resources. By advancing gender equality and empowering women as agents of change in the development processes that shape their lives, we envisage a more inclusive, sustainable and resilient world. Read more: http://on.undp.org/C539v #GreenWednesday © UNDP in India 7 hours ago
- "See more posts on"Facebook