Internship at the UNDP Seoul Policy Centre
The UNDP Seoul Policy Centre seeks a limited number of interns for a period of six months, preferably full-time based, starting in March 2015.
Interns will support the Seoul Policy Centre's work on policy research, advocacy and planning of events in its main areas of work:
- Partnering with the Korean institutions to highlight the country’s journey from low development in the 1950s to joining other donors in the OECD DAC in 2010;
- Working with Korea on the global development agenda including the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation and the Post-2015 agenda; and,
- Fostering development solutions partnerships with Korean institutions in concrete thematic areas such as energy, green technology and anti-corruption.
The following minimum qualifications are required:
- Enrollment in a graduate-level degree programme in a recognized university or research centre.
- Demonstrated interest in the field of development and relevant research experience and publications record.
- Language skills: Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Please send the following documents to email@example.com by 8 February 2015
- Cover letter including your available start date
- CV / resume
Please note that the UNDP Seoul Policy Centre is organizing a major conference at the end of January and that we will only respond to enquiries about the internships after 2 February 2015.
Internships at the UNDP Seoul Policy Centre are non-remunerated.