Internships at the UNDP Seoul Policy Centre
The UNDP Seoul Policy Centre seeks a limited number of interns a period of up to six months, starting in late January 2014.
Interns will will support the Policy Centre's work on policy research and advocacy on it's main areas of work:
- Partnering with the Korean institutions to highlight the country’s journey from low development in the 1950s to joining the OECD DAC in 2010 and becoming the 12th–ranked country on the world’s Human Development Index. This is through, inter alia, fostering South-South and triangular cooperation in the field and (co)-organizing knowledge sharing and policy dialogues in Korea;
- supporting Korea on the global development agenda including the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation (follow-up on the Busan Fourth High Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness) and the Post-2015 agenda; and,
- fostering collaboration around the inclusive green economy/growth agenda including with regard to the Green Climate Fund.
The following minimum qualifications are required:
- Enrollment in a graduate-level degree programme in a recognized university or research centre.
- Demonstrated interest in the field of development and relevant research experience and publications record.
- Language skills: Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Please send the following to email@example.com no later than 19th of January 2013:
- Cover letter including your available start date
- CV / resume
Internships at the UNDP Seoul Policy Centre are non-renumerated.
Read more about the Seoul Policy Centre