My World after 2015
VOTE for the changes that would make the most difference to your world
Join the conversation: you can make the difference
What are solutions to some of the major challenges in our world today? From gender inequality and environmental destruction, to ending poverty, stopping the spread of HIV/AIDS, bad governance, building institutional capacity, and recovering from disaster – how can we work together to find solutions?
List of actions we are taking together
- “I heard and felt the silence of death. The silence of all those lost – and the silence of the international community in your hours of greatest need”, said the UN Secretary-General. Read article here: http://ow.ly/vFLRT 11 April AT 03:34 AM
- As part of the commemorations of the genocide against the Tutsi in 1994, the United Nations Secretary-General, Mr. Ban Ki-moon paid tribute to the fallen 64 UN staff and their families expressing his deepest condolences to relatives and friends they left behind. Read more here: http://ow.ly/vFL6A 11 April AT 03:25 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook
- UNDP_Rwanda My week on twitter: 20 New Followers, 11 Mentions, 826K Mention Reach. via http://t.co/FacTcnvfUP
- UNDP_Rwanda My week on twitter: 16 New Followers, 25 Mentions, 502K Mention Reach, 1 Replies, 11 Retweets. via http://t.co/FacTcnvfUP
- UNDP_Rwanda PHOTO: #UNSG honors the memories of UN staff that died during the genocide @UNRwanda with families. @UN_Spokesperson http://t.co/lUArM96gMU
Find out how you can be part of the humanitarian community's work and reach out to people in need.