- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Lao PDR
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- About us
- Research & Publications
- News Center
Showing 71 - 80 of 100
Doha – Water scarcity and consequently food insecurity are critical issues in the Arab States region, and climate change will exacerbate these already existing vulnerabilities, said United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Administrator Helen Clark today at the 2012 UN Climate Change Conference (COP18/CMP8) hosted in Qatar.
Strengthening the rule of law, justice and security will be critical for the stability and inclusive growth of Arab states, especially those now facing the transition to democracy, said the head of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Inauguration of "Geographic Information System Platform of Tripoli city» and Launch of International Workshop on ICT Use for Local Development
UNDP Lebanon through ART Lebanon project and in the framework of the Information Society Initiative for the Mediterranean (ART-ISI@MED) is inaugurating the first phase of The Geographic Information System platform of Tripoli city and launching an international workshop on the use of a new handbook outlining how ICT can improve municipal services and contribute to local development. This will be held on Wednesday 30 May 2010 at Radisson Blue Martinez Hotel in Beirut, Lebanon, at 10:00 a.m.
Daraa – Under the patronage of H.E. Ahmed Hammoud Younes, the Minister of Justice, and in collaboration with the United Nations Development Programme, the new Civil Courts System in Daraa will be officially launched within the framework of the UNDP Project “Modernization of the Justice Sector” implemented by the Ministry of Justice and supported by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Embassy of the Netherlands.
Today, Jordan marked a historical milestone. It is the first country in the Middle East to meet the deadline set by the Ottawa Mine-Ban Treaty and declare itself free of landmines.
Good Afternoon. I am pleased to be here. I come from a region, and I represent a Region that is in Crisis today. I also come and represent a UN agency, UNDP that is doing its utmost to help the region in its quest for Democracy and human dignity.
It is an honor to welcome you to the launch of the 2013 Arab Millennium Development Goals Report. At the outset I wish to thank all of those who have worked on this high-quality report, namely the colleagues from the League of Arab States, the Members of the Regional Coordination Mechanism and the Regional United Nations Development Group, and the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) who have labored to release such an accurate and insightful report amid such a dynamic and also difficult context. Special thanks are in order to ESCWA for their overall coordination of the important exercise.
Remarks by Helen Clark at the College of Law at Qatar University newly established Distinguished Speaker Programme.
- Jobs: calls for an International Consultant for Mid-Term Evaluation of Regional Project “Arab Youth Volunteering for a Better Future” @UNVYouth_AS http://on.undp.org/GgqDW 2 hours ago
- هل تعلم أن العراق تستضيف ٤٢% من اللاجئين في ٩ مخيمات؟ للإطلاع على الخطة الإقليمية للاجـئين ولتعزيز القدرة على مواجهة الأزمات ٢٠١٥-٢٠١٦ http://on.undp.org/GeaNb http://on.undp.org/GeaRv 17 hours ago
- ١٢ مليون سوري يحتاجون إلى مساعدة.الأزمة في سوريا أكبر،تحدي سياسي وإنساني وتنموي في عصرنا. الخطة الإقليمية للاجـئين ولتعزيز القدرة على مواجهة الأزمات ٢٠١٥-٢٠١٦ التي أطلقت في برلين سوف تلبي إحتياجات اللاجئين وتبني قدرة الأشخاص والمجتمعات المتأثرين بالأزمة السورية على مواجهة الأزمات @UNHCR http://on.undp.org/GebdX http://on.undp.org/GebeE 23 hours ago
- "See more posts on"Facebook