- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Research & Publications
- News Centre
Showing 161 - 180 of 209
10 Oct 2013
United Nations (UN) Under-Secretary-General and United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Associate Administrator Rebeca Grynspan called on Acting Foreign Affairs Secretary Rafael E. Seguis at the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) on October 09. Ms. Grynspan conveyed the UNDP’s appreciation for its dynamic and exemplary partnership with the Philippines.
09 Oct 2013
In support of anti-corruption initiatives of the Government of the Philippines, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and its partners hosted a forum today aimed at promoting transparency and accountability in governance. This forum is part of the Integrity Caravan, a year-long series of activities across the country aimed at building broad-based support and strategic partnerships on anti-corruption. The caravan was launched by the Office of the Ombudsman (OMB) and UNDP earlier this year.
09 Oct 2013
Women in Government Panel Discussion on Anti-corruption
04 Oct 2013
Launching of the Integrity Development Contest, 4F Activity Center, SM North Edsa
25 Sep 2013
World leaders renew commitment to anti-poverty targets, agree to adopt new development Goals at 2015 Summit
World leaders agreed today to scale up action against extreme poverty, hunger and disease and called for a 2015 Summit to adopt the next set of Goals to focus continued efforts after the target date for the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
25 Sep 2013
The Philippines kicked off the global Social Good Summit (SGS) 2013 with a conference in Manila last Saturday, September 21. Convened by Rappler in partnership with UNDP and Google, the local summit focused on how technology and social media can help in mitigating the impact of natural disaster and climate change.
21 Sep 2013
Message of UNDP Coutry Director, Mr. Toshihiro Tanaka, on PH+SocialGood: The 2013 Manila Social Good Summit, Asian Institute of Management, Makati City
20 Sep 2013
City-Based Planning Workshop on HIV and AIDS of 17 Local Government Units of the National Capital Region, Cloud 9 Hotel, Antipolo City
15 Sep 2013
Message on the International Day of Democracy
11 Sep 2013
The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) launched its Asia-Pacific Regional Report ‘Leveraging Change for Better Lives’ in New York today, highlighting a string of successful programmes implemented between 2008 and 2012 in the region.
07 Sep 2013
Legislative Advocacy Skills Development Seminar Workshop, Holiday Inn Clark, Angeles City, Pampanga
01 Sep 2013
"Working together to build an inclusive, sustainable and resilient Asia-Pacific": UN Development Chief for Asia
Mr. Haoliang Xu assumes his role as the new Director of the Regional Bureau for Asia and the Pacific at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) on 3 September 2013.
19 Aug 2013
Today marks the tenth anniversary of the bombing of the United Nations Headquarters in Baghdad, Iraq, an attack that claimed the lives of 22 UN and aid agency staff including the Secretary-General’s Special Representative to Iraq, Sérgio Vieira de Mello.
09 Aug 2013
International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples
30 Jul 2013
Provinces in Luzon topped the list of best performing provinces in human development while those in Mindanao languished at the bottom, the United Nations Development Programme's (UNDP) 2012/2013 Philippine Human Development Report (PHDR) showed on Monday.
29 Jul 2013
The Human Development Index (HDI) of provinces in the Philippines over the period from 1997-2009 as analyzed in the 2012/2013 Philippine Human Development Report (PHDR) launched today highlights the inequality and disparity across regions in the country and the slow pace of development.
29 Jul 2013
Geography is a deep determinant of human development; it affects access to services and the availability of choices and opportunities. Thus, policy priority must be given to the delivery of basic and social services that is integrated and locally anchored, most crucially at the provincial level, says the 2012/2103 Philippine Human Development Report (PHDR) launched today with the theme on ‘Geography and Human Development’.
29 Jul 2013
Top performing provinces in human development, dominated by those from Luzon, were awarded the ‘Gawad sa Makataong Pag-unlad’ today at the launching of the 2012/2013 Philippine Human Development Report.
24 Jul 2013
National Biodiversity Strategy and Action Plan (NDSAP) Launch, Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, Ortigas Center, Quezon City
12 Jul 2013
Experts found 304 species of plants and 142 species of animals, including rare and endangered ones, in Zambales’ Mt. Tapulao.
UNDP Philippines on Facebook
- Building resilience remains a key priority in protecting lives and assets in the Asia and the Pacific, highlights the recently-released report, "The Natural Disasters in Asia and the Pacific: 2014 Year in Review". Released by the UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) the report notes that more than half of the world’s 226 natural disasters occurred in the Asia and Pacific region last year. And although it was a year without a single large-scale catastrophe caused by an earthquake or tsunami, the region experienced severe storms, cross-border floods and landslides, which accounted for 85 percent of all disasters, it said. In addition, more than 6,000 fatalities were caused by natural disasters, compared to 18,744 deaths in 2013, and an estimated 79.6 million people were affected by natural disasters across the Asia and Pacific, according to the report. 26 February AT 08:04 PM
- "The inclusion of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people are core to the sustainable development agenda and for human rights for all." - UNDP Administrator Helen Clark's message at the Regional Dialogue on LGBTI Persons’ Human Rights & Health in Asia and the Pacific 26 February AT 05:05 AM
- "See more posts on"UNDP Philippines on Facebook