The goal of the gender audit of the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova is to analyze the current status of the Parliament in terms of its operational and institutional culture from a gender perspective; identify critical gaps and challenges; and provide recommendations to make the Parliament of the Republic of Moldova a more gender-sensitive Parliament.
11 April 2016. In the small town of Sîngerei, in northern Moldova, women have been trained to start sustainable businesses. The aim is to empower womenmore
Projects and InitiativesView all projects
- 21 Jul 2016:‘Make Apples Cool!’: the Moldovan food initiative upping kids’ fruit intake
- 20 Jul 2016:Over 20 thousand inhabitants of the Dnestrovsk city, left bank of the Nistru river, have access to quality healthcare
- 16 Jul 2016:Young people are having fun time at ENERGEL Summer Camp
- 15 Jul 2016:A project on civic reporting of irregularities in the society - Imi Pasa - was launched
- 13 Jul 2016:New project financed by the Swedish Government will strengthen the parliamentary institution