UNDP projects are designed in partnership with and based on inputs from national stakeholders and contribute directly to the national priorities of Iran, the United Nations Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) and and the UNDP Country Programme Document . Projects focus on diverse programme areas such as Inclusive Growth and Development, Health and Development, Environment and Sustainable Development and Disaster Risk Management.
UNDP projects are largely nationally executed and all of them are implemented by national partners.
1. Inclusive Growth and Development
2. Health and Development
3. Environment and Sustainable Development
4. Disaster Risk Management
Contact UNDP in IranMedia Inquiries Phone: (+98) 21 2286 0691-4
email@example.com Fax: (+98) 21 22869547
- 21 Jun 2016:“We have not felt so fragile in the world as we do now” – Special Advisor to UN Secretary-General on the SDGs said in Iran
- 21 Jun 2016:Film Screening of Environmental Documentaries of GEF Small Grants Programme
- 09 Jun 2016:UN helps Iran protect its environment in five main areas
- 23 May 2016:Sustainable Development Goal 3 – Good health and Well-being
- 17 May 2016:Screening of GEF SGP/UNDP documentary films in 5th Green Film Festival of Iran
- 16 May 2016: Iran is a pioneer country in the region to eliminate malaria