India 2012 - Growth beyond Numbers: How Can India Shining Be a Story for All?
How can India plan for resilient growth while ensuring equity and sustainability?
The World Economic Forum hosts this debate in partnership with TIME magazine.
- Ajay Chhibber, United Nations Assistant Secretary-General; Assistant Administrator and Director, Asia and the Pacific, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New York
- Harish Hande, Managing Director, SELCO Solar Light, India; Social Entrepreneur
- Arvind Mayaram, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance of India
- Zia Mody, Senior and Founding Partner, AZB & Partners, India
- David Thomlinson, Global Head, Geographic Strategy and Operations, Accenture, United Kingdom
Moderated by Zoher Abdoolcarim, Asia Editor, Time International, Hong Kong SAR
- 17 Dec 2014:Partnering Community-Led Organizations of the Socially Excluded: Towards Making Growth Just and Inclusive
- 15 Dec 2014:Thousands of Volunteers Clean Up the Yamuna River
- 10 Dec 2014:Government of India and UNDP Media Fellowships on Decentralized Planning - 2015
- 06 Dec 2014:National Consultation on Enhancing Knowledge and Innovation for Effective Disaster Risk Reduction
- 05 Dec 2014:Register Now to Make Change Happen!