India 2012 - Growth beyond Numbers: How Can India Shining Be a Story for All?
How can India plan for resilient growth while ensuring equity and sustainability?
The World Economic Forum hosts this debate in partnership with TIME magazine.
- Ajay Chhibber, United Nations Assistant Secretary-General; Assistant Administrator and Director, Asia and the Pacific, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New York
- Harish Hande, Managing Director, SELCO Solar Light, India; Social Entrepreneur
- Arvind Mayaram, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance of India
- Zia Mody, Senior and Founding Partner, AZB & Partners, India
- David Thomlinson, Global Head, Geographic Strategy and Operations, Accenture, United Kingdom
Moderated by Zoher Abdoolcarim, Asia Editor, Time International, Hong Kong SAR
- 27 Jan 2015:UNDP Tribute to RK Laxman
- 26 Jan 2015:2015 a ‘Once in a Generation Opportunity’ for Sustainable Development
- 22 Jan 2015:Helen Clark: Speech on Year of Tough Choices for World Leaders
- 22 Jan 2015:Helen Clark: Speech on “How Can We Prevent Rising Income Inequality from Weakening Our Societies?”
- 20 Jan 2015:National Voter’s Fest: Glimpses from India’s General Elections 2014