Internships / Careers
At the UNDP Brussels office, we engage a few interns every year. If you are interested in becoming an intern in our office, please review carefully the criteria for internships outlined in the link above. Students interested in an internship assignment with the UNDP Representation Office in Brussels should send their inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a letter of motivation and a CV, together with the UNDP application form for internships (completed and signed).
All applications will be reviewed and eligible candidates for an internship assignment will be placed on a roster. Due to the high number of applications received, only those candidates considered for an internship will be contacted.
Working for UNDP
Our focus is on providing developing countries with knowledge-based consulting services and building national, regional and global coalitions for change. With a strong history of inclusion and consensus-building, UNDP has earned the trust and partnership of leaders across the developing world.
We are now hiring a new generation of expert practitioners who want to contribute to those partnerships by offering strategic approaches to long-standing problems. We seek individuals who can communicate advice and new ideas across cultures and all strata of society.
We have a wide range of international opportunities at various levels; competitive salaries offered commensurate with experience.
UNDP does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training, visa or other fee).
For more information, go to UNDP jobs site.
- Mon Jan 23 11:45:46 EST 2017: THIS IS TEST - PLEASE IGNORE - Nairobi
- Mon Jan 23 11:45:46 EST 2017: 67806 - Internship for PROGRAMME Units - Jakarta
- Mon Jan 23 11:45:46 EST 2017: 67921 - Internship Programme for Human Resources Unit (For Indonesian nationality only) - Jakarta
- Mon Jan 23 11:45:46 EST 2017: 67923 - Internship Programme for Communication Unit (For Indonesian Nationality Only) - Jakarta
- Mon Jan 23 11:45:46 EST 2017: 67924 - Internship for Procurement Unit (For Indonesian Nationality Only) - Jakarta
- Mon Jan 23 11:45:46 EST 2017: Pharmaceutical Specialist - Kiev
- Mon Jan 23 11:45:46 EST 2017: 67930 - Internship Programme for Finance Resource Management Unit (For Indonesian Nationality Only) - Jakarta
- Mon Jan 23 11:45:46 EST 2017: Communications Internship - Riyadh
- Mon Jan 23 11:45:45 EST 2017: Project Manager, Sustainable Land Management- ISD - Manila
- Mon Jan 23 11:45:45 EST 2017: Human Resources Analyst - Juba
- View all vacancies