Internships / Careers
At the UNDP Brussels office, we engage a few interns every year. If you are interested in becoming an intern in our office, please review carefully the criteria for internships outlined in the link above. Students interested in an internship assignment with the UNDP Representation Office in Brussels should send their inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a letter of motivation and a CV, together with the UNDP application form for internships (completed and signed).
All applications will be reviewed and eligible candidates for an internship assignment will be placed on a roster. Due to the high number of applications received, only those candidates considered for an internship will be contacted.
Working for UNDP
Our focus is on providing developing countries with knowledge-based consulting services and building national, regional and global coalitions for change. With a strong history of inclusion and consensus-building, UNDP has earned the trust and partnership of leaders across the developing world.
We are now hiring a new generation of expert practitioners who want to contribute to those partnerships by offering strategic approaches to long-standing problems. We seek individuals who can communicate advice and new ideas across cultures and all strata of society.
We have a wide range of international opportunities at various levels; competitive salaries offered commensurate with experience.
UNDP does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training, visa or other fee).
For more information, go to UNDP jobs site.
- 28 Sep: Intern (National or International) - Phnom Penh
- 28 Sep: Internship opportunity for students - Minsk
- 28 Sep: Global South Internship Programme at RIO+ Centre - Rio de Janeiro
- 28 Sep: Project Officer- GIS Implementation, MGNREGA - Re-advertising - New Delhi
- 28 Sep: Driver/clerk - Maiduguri
- 28 Sep: Legal Intern - New York
- 28 Sep: Security Admin Assistant - Open to Somali Nationals Only (This is a RE-ADVERTIZED Job opening ) - Mogadiscio
- 28 Sep: Programme Associate, HST - New York
- 28 Sep: Vetted Experts Roster for Area of Public Finance - Home-based with availability to travel within Europe and Central Asia
- 28 Sep: Consultor/a de programas de cooperacion con paises de Asia-Pacifico - Proyecto AMEXCID PNUD - Mexico City
- View all vacancies