- UNDP around the world
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years. Find details on our successes and ongoing work. Visit UNDP's global website.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U. (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Lao PDR
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Research & Publications
- News Centre
UNDP is at the forefront of today's development dialogue in championing the poor and disadvantaged. Our focus is on providing developing countries with knowledge-based consulting services and building national, regional and global coalitions for change. With a strong history of inclusion and consensus-building, UNDP has earned the trust and partnership of leaders across the developing world. We have a wide range of international opportunities at various levels; competitive salaries offered commensurate with experience.
UNDP does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training, visa or other fee).
Many applications require a UNDP Personal History form (P11).
For more information, go to UNDP jobs site.
UNDP actively supports the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities adopted by the United Nations General Assembly. To learn more, please visit http://www.un.org/disabilities
Current vacancy annoucements with UNDP Bhutan
Vacancy Announcement (Re-advertisement)
Post Title: Management Associate
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment- GS6
Duration: One year/extendable
Duties and Responsibilities:
UNDP is seeking to recruit a Bhutanese National as Management Associate to RR/RC. Under the guidance and direct supervision of the RR/RC, the Management Associate to RR/RC ensures effective and efficient functioning of the RR/RC office, full confidentiality in all aspects of assignment, maintenance of protocol procedures, management of information flow and follow-up on deadlines and commitments made. The Management Associate to RR/RC works in close collaboration with UNDP staff, UN Agencies and national authorities to ensure efficient flow of information, actions on instructions, agendas.
- Ensures effective and efficient functioning of the RR/RC office
- Ensures provision of effective communications support to the office
- Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and management
Minimum Qualification & Competencies:
- Secondary Education with specialized secretarial training. University Degree or equivalent would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- 6 years of progressively responsible secretarial, administrative, programme experience is required at the national or international level. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and national language of the duty station.
Closing date: Close of Business 27 March 2015, Friday
Apply to: Please submit application letters, CV & Personal History Form (P11 Form) to email@example.com
Female candidates are encouraged to Apply
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW
Job Listings in the Asia Pacific Region
Jobs & InternshipsHuman Resources Unit Phone: +975 2 322424
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +975 2 322657
- COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE (RE-ADVERTISEMENT) Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Head, Partnerships and Assurance Unit, the Communications Associate supports the production of internal communication materials and donor reports. The Communications Associate promotes a client-oriented approach in UNDP, ensuring timely reporting for diverse partners. The Communications Associate works in close collaboration with the CO’s four programme portfolios (Climate Change Adaptation/Disaster Management; Climate Change Mitigation and Energy; Economic Integration and Innovation; and Governance) and to ensure timely updates on programme and projects to be featured within UNDP broadly. http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=55079 24 March AT 06:56 AM
- Post Title: Management Associate (Re-advertisement) Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment- GS6 Duration: One year/extendable Duties and Responsibilities: UNDP is seeking to recruit a Bhutanese National as Management Associate to RR/RC. Under the guidance and direct supervision of the RR/RC, the Management Associate to RR/RC ensures effective and efficient functioning of the RR/RC office, full confidentiality in all aspects of assignment, maintenance of protocol procedures, management of information flow and follow-up on deadlines and commitments made. The Management Associate to RR/RC works in close collaboration with UNDP staff, UN Agencies and national authorities to ensure efficient flow of information, actions on instructions, agendas. http://www.bt.undp.org/content/bhutan/en/home/operations/jobs.html 20 March AT 04:36 AM
- United Nations in Bhutan 17 March AT 08:17 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook